Territory Steel has been providing the Northern Territory with galvanized Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP)for over 5 Years. CSP provides a combination of strength, flexibility and performance in a
variety of environments.
Territory Steel is able to supply CSP in Galvanized and Polymer-Laminated finishes.
Corrugated Steel Pipes are available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses to meet a wide range of structural designs.
- Made strictly in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZ 2041.4:2012
- Thicknesses are 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm and 3.5mm.
- Corrugation profiles are 68x13mm, 75mm x25mm, and 125x25mm.
- Custom lengths are available from 4m to 12m however 6m and 12m with an easy fit Joiner Band to join multiple lengths together.
- Sizes range from 300mm-2600 diameter in increments of 150mm up 3000mm then 300mm to 3600mm